What information do we collect?
We collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Information you provide us: We collect information you provide us when you create an account, sign up for our newsletter, contact us, or use our services. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information.
- Information we collect automatically: When you visit our website, we collect certain information automatically, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system. We also collect information about the pages you visit on our website and the links you click.
- Information we collect from third parties: We may collect information about you from third parties, such as social media platforms or advertising networks. This information may include your demographic information, interests, and browsing history.
How do we use your information?
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our services: We use your information to provide you with the services you request, such as creating an account, sending you newsletters, or responding to your inquiries.
- To improve our services: We use your information to improve our services, such as by personalizing your experience or developing new features.
- To send you marketing communications: We may use your information to send you marketing communications about our products and services. You can opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time.
- To comply with the law: We may use your information to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- To protect our rights and interests: We may use your information to protect our rights and interests, such as to investigate fraud or enforce our terms of service.
Who do we share your information with?
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Our service providers: We may share your information with our service providers who help us operate our website and services. These service providers may be located inside or outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Our business partners: We may share your information with our business partners who offer products or services that we believe may be of interest to you. These business partners may be located inside or outside of the EEA.
- Advertisers: We may share your information with advertisers who want to show you their ads on our website or on other websites. These advertisers may be located inside or outside of the EEA.
- Law enforcement: We may share your information with law enforcement if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that sharing the information is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or other potential threats to the safety of our users or the public.
How do we protect your information?
We take measures to protect your personal information, such as:
- Using secure servers to store your information.
- Using encryption to protect your information in transit.
- Requiring our employees to keep your information confidential.
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, including the right to:
- Access your personal information.
- Request that we correct or delete your personal information.
- Object to the processing of your personal information.
- Request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Port your personal information to another organization.
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information.
To exercise these rights, please contact us at [email protected]